Need help accessing client hub? We have a simple, easy to follow, step-by-step guide here just for you.
- You'll need to go to our website located at yorkbuildersva.com. You can do this by typing that address into your URL bar, or you can google York Builders and click on any of them that go to yorkbuildersva.com.
- Click on the Client Hub link located in the navigation menu of our website. View the pictures below for computers and mobile devices on how to do this.
- This is the client hub login page. Your login page should look something like this on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter your email address in the 'Email' field and click 'Continue'
Please Note: you must have received an estimate/invoice from us already or you must have requested an estimate/work from our website for your login to be active.
- If you have an account with us, you will receive a notice after clicking 'Continue' that looks like this. Otherwise, you'll be prompted to request an estimate/work from us, which will create a client hub account for you instantly.
Not seeing an email in your inbox? Check your spam/junk folder. Still don't see it? Click the 'Resend email' button pictured above. Still don't see it? Make sure you typed the correct email and are checking your correct email.
- This is what the email you receive will look like. It will be addressed from York Builders, with a subject of Your login for York Builders. Click the 'Log in to Client Hub' button in the email. If the button doesn't work, copy and paste the link further down in the email into your web browser's URL bar to continue.
If you plan on logging out of your account, it is recommended that you add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. This login method is a more secure way of accessing your account compared to username/password and is for your security and convenience.
- This is what your Client Hub will look like when you login. In the picture there are no requests because the customer hasn't requested anything, but have a Client Hub account because they have prior invoices from us.
- On the left of the client hub screen you have a list of options as pictured below that will take you to their respective pages if you click on them. If you have any of that type of document/request/etc available on your account, it will be listed in the center of the screen in summary blocks, which can also be clicked to view more detail.
That's it! You did it! You're logged into client hub and ready to create new requests, view your previous requests, estimates/quotes, in-home visits/appointments, and invoices from us. You also have access to our contact information.